My goal my ambition

there are so many things that I want to achieve in 2023. First, I really want to continue my education to my dream university, namely Padjadjaran University, Television and Film study program, with that I have to be more diligent and active in studying so that I can enter the university that I dream of. I also really want to change my character which is detrimental to the people around me, especially myself. It's not easy to change nature just like that, but if I have high intentions then I can get through everything. Of course, I also really want to make my parents and family happy by continuing my education at university and getting a bachelor's degree, then with that I can get the job I want and make my parents, family and friends happy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Self Introduction